Save The Turtles T-Shirt
Save The Turtles T-Shirt.
What are the benefits of saving turtles?
What we do know is that sea turtles—even at diminished population levels—play an important role in ocean ecosystems by maintaining healthy seagrass beds and coral reefs, providing key habitat for other marine life, helping to balance marine food webs and facilitating nutrient cycling from water to land.
How you can help to save the turtles.
Carry reusable water bottles and shopping bags. Refrain from releasing balloons, they'll likely end up in the ocean where sea turtles can mistake them for prey and consume them. Keep nesting beaches dark and safe for sea turtles. Turn off, shield, or redirect lights visible from the beach.
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Fitted silhouette with side seam
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double-needle 1.3 cm collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tear away label and double-satin label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- 100% Ring Spun Cotton
- 153 g/m²
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the t-shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
Measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape measure horizontal.
*Europe: Measurements are provided by suppliers. Sizes might run wider and shorter by 1 in - 2.54 cm
- Small - Length 64cm, Chest 82cm
- Medium - Length 67cm, Chest 86cm
- Large - Length 69cm, Chest 94cm
- XL - Length 71cm, Chest 100cm
- 2XL - Length 72cm, Chest 112cm
Items are made to order.
Please ensure that you choose the correct size at time of ordering, the sizes are listed above. T-Shirts can only be replaced if they arrive damaged. Thank you.